Tuesday 1 March 2016

Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper March 2016 challenge


Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper February 2016 Challenge

A challenge that is always about using
Patterned Papers


I don't know about you, but I have enough patterned papers
to keep me going for a very long time -
so let's make sure we use plenty of them

You may enter any creation on which patterned paper/card has been used - you are no longer required to completely cover the creation with patterned paper, as long as you use some on your creation, obviously the more, the better.

You may enter as many times as you wish during the month and link with as many other challenges as allow you to do so.

As I have an abundance of patterned paper - 12 x 12, 8 x 8, 6 x 6, A4 - I'm giving a prize each month to the randomly chosen winner. I'm willing to post anywhere in the world, so that means that anyone can enter regardless of where you live.

This is the prize for this month's challenge:


The Night before Christmas
Designer Stamp & Paper Pack

8" x 8" designer paper pack
20 sheets - 2 sheets of 10 designs


Please scroll down or click here to see the winner of Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper
February challenge.
It's worth checking because it might be you!


I hope you will join in again for this new challenge and that the news will spread even further so that others come and join us too.

March 2016 challenge

If your cards happen to fit the theme for the week on my CHNC challenge blog, please feel free to add there as well and also for my CHNC challenge extra blog, which is always 'anything goes as long as it's Christmas'.

Remember that for this Patterned Paper challenge designs can be for any occasion

Before I show you the lovely designs of the team, I want to thank those who applied to join the DT. Please give a warm welcome to two new ladies joining the team:

Catherine


I've been crafting 'properly' for the past six years although I had dabbled before that on and off. Crafting time is my chill out and relax time! I make cards, scrapbook, art journal and play with altered art too. I am a lucky girl who has the support of my hubby for my obsession (just about) and my gorgeous daughter who allows me time to myself to create (sometimes she joins me too!).


Sandi


I'm Sandi (aka ..Sandi Lee) I am a Mom to three amazing children. It's hard to believe my oldest is 21. She is in the US Navy and stationed in Japan. My middle is a freshman in college and my youngest is a freshman in high school. By day I am a special needs teacher (grades K-3) and by night my Min Pin/Toy Fox Terrier named Stamper and I enjoy playing in my studio designing cards. I have found that creating is part of who I am and truly soothes my soul. I am looking forward to sharing and learning from all of you here at Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge blog. You can find me at Sandi Lee Scraps.

Here are the Design Team's inspirations:


Using Bugaboo - Houses. Paper is from Stampin Up



Using Tim Holtz Crazy Birds and paper from my stash (origin unknown!)



Using image from The Paper Shelter and paper from DCWV (Once Upon a Time Collection)



Using Bugaboo Stamps and Embellish by Dana papers



Using Kanban supplies, torn paper from PDA Cards and Crafts






Using DCWV Everyday Stack

Pauline


Using Echo Park Happy Easter Collection





Using Stampabilities stamp and K & Co. paper



Using Aurora Wings Image and Sweetshoppe papers

Please become a follower of this blog if you haven't done so already and also advertise it on your own blog so that others see it and join in - you may use the logo from the sidebar if you wish. Thank you to all of you who have already become followers and have spread the news of this blog - please keep doing so.

March's challenge will end at 20:00 UK time 31 March. The randomly chosen winner will be announced at 23:00 UK time on 31 March and a new challenge will start at midnight on 1 April 2016.

Please include a link to this blogpost within the post for your creation. Please add your link to inlinkz. If by any chance it disappears, please leave a comment with the link to your blog post and I will make sure it is added.

Please continue to spread the word about this challenge blog - thank you.
I look forward to seeing your entries


14 comments:

  1. Thank you for another challenge. Lovely work by the design team.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kudos to DT - thanks for the challenge - happy week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks very much everyone.. all the DT designs are brilliant andjust show the diversity of intrepration of a single theme. great to be able to join in. Thank you. Jan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the DT Creations!! Love Shirley's with that adorable dragon. Love it! Thanks for another fun challenge!

    - Susan, {Scrap A Thousand Words}
    {Sentimental Susan - Zibbet}
    {Sentimental Susan - Etsy}
    {Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges}

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super fun making my 3D pop box card for your challenge. Great challenge and inspiration!! Thanks

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl
    craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for another fun month of challenges! Best, CG

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice DT work very inspiring!
    Good luck every one with this new challenge!
    Greetings and have a creative week
    Maia

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the fun challenge and awesome DT creations for added inspiration! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great inspiration from the Design Team. Thank you for a fun challenge. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Amazing DT work!!
    Thanks for another great challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such beautiful inspiration from the DT! Thank you for another fabulous challenge.xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful DT work ladies!
    I always like do play with these Challenger.
    Have a Nice sunday!
    Greetings Maia

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi I am a new follower. Thank you so much for this fun challenge and the beautiful projects design team!

    Hugs,
    Chrissy Lou

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous makes from the Design Team, thanks for a great challenge.
    Janice x

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin